Pray for the Best JUMP! YetJune 3, 2016
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; 2 Corinthians 9:8
Here are some points to pray and confess the next two weeks of JUMP!
• Thank You, God, for safety and blessing over all the kids, families, staff, and volunteers at JUMP! Psalm 91:10, 12:7
• God is able to make all grace abound to each volunteer so that they have sufficiency and abundance in everything they do. 2 Corinthians 9:8
• I pray that the volunteers have supernatural energy all day and that everyone will have joy and peace every day of JUMP! Isaiah 55:12
• I pray that entire families would come to know Jesus during JUMP! Acts 2:47
• God is able to do far more abundantly beyond even what we ask or think according to His power that works within us. Ephesians 3:20
• I pray that the Holy Spirit’s anointing will be on the production, the preaching, and the activities, and that every child’s heart will be receptive to Jesus!
God bless you!
Pastor Jeff Perry
Copyright © 2016 St. Louis Family Church. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reprinted or distributed in any form without prior written permission of St. Louis Family Church. Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture references are from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. “Abound.” Webster’s New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.