The people who know their God will display strength and take action. Daniel 11:32b
1. START YOUR DAY PRAYING (Psalm 73:28).
Develop a life where you talk to God about everything.
2. READ YOUR BIBLE EVERY DAY (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
The devil hates your relationship with God more than anything else and he will work to distract you, however he can, from getting in the Word.
3. BE QUICK TO REPENT (1 John 1:9).
Repentance is God’s idea to push the reset button on our heart.
4. ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND FORGIVE (Romans 12:18).
When we pray, God asks us to forgive if we have anything against anyone (Mark 11:25). And since we are human we also need to ask forgiveness when we are the ones causing the offense.
5. PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD (Ephesians 6:10-18).
You are not vulnerable; you are covered with complete protection, salvation, and righteousness.
6. STAY PLUGGED IN TO WHERE GOD PLANTS YOU (1 Timothy 6:6).
Society is in the fast track of global change, but we serve a heavenly kingdom that cannot be shaken (Hebrews 12:28). When we stay where God has called us – in our community, our church, in our job – we thrive and become effective.
Press into knowing God,
Pastor Jeff Perry