GOD IS ABLE TO HELP YOU IN EVERY SITUATIONMay 5, 2023
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
1. HE IS ABLE TO DO. There is no depletion or reluctance on God’s end. The first thing God did after creating the world and humanity, and the last thing Jesus did before ascending to heaven, was bring a blessing (Genesis 1:28; Luke 24:50). He is full of abundance. He can do far more beyond all we could ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). You can apply that to any harsh circumstance you’re facing right now and, with faith, command those obstacles to be removed (Mark 11:23).
2. HE IS ABLE TO MAKE. “And God is able to make all grace abound to you so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed” (2 Corinthians 9:8). God is working – in your home, in your marriage, over the fiercest circumstance, or the most blasé routine – He is able to make all grace abound to you.
3. HE IS ABLE TO SAVE. “He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them” (Hebrews 7:25). You’ve got a prayer partner in Jesus. He’s interceding, intervening, and working things out! He’s so merciful, gracious, and kind and came to give us abundant life (John 10:10).
4. HE IS ABLE TO RAISE. “He [Abraham] considered that God is able to raise people even from the dead” (Hebrews 11:19a). God is able to bring about His promise even when it seems past the proper time. The devil will work to make us feel behind and that we should’ve, could’ve, or would’ve done something differently. But whatever the obstacles, God is so good that we can take hold of His word like Abraham did and know that God “gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist (Romans 4:17b).”
5. HE IS ABLE TO TELL. If you need wisdom and answers from the Lord right now, God withholds no good thing (Psalm 84:11). He said, “Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know” (Jeremiah 33:3). There are things about the future we don’t know. But if we call on the Lord and trust Him, the God of infinite ability can, will, and does download His direction.
Fully; amply; plentifully; in a sufficient degree.
God is working in my life. He is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that I ask or think according to the power that works in me. I call to God, He answers me, and He tells me great and mighty things I do not know. (Ephesians 3:20; Jeremiah 33:3).
Copyright © 2023 St. Louis Family Church, All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reprinted or distributed in any form without prior written permission of St. Louis Family Church. Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture references are from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Strong, James. “Abundantly.” Webster’s Dictionary 1828, MasonSoft Technology Ltd., https://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/abundantly. Accessed 4 May. 2023.