- LOVE We extend acceptance and the love of Jesus Christ, without partiality, to every person.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 NASB
- SERVANTHOOD We serve with humility and love, placing appropriate value on others and ourselves.
Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be the slave of all. Mark 10:43-44 NLT
- INTEGRITY We function with integrity in our relationships with others and with God.
The integrity of the upright will guide them. Proverbs 11:3 NASB
- TIMING We seek God’s timing in our decisions and actions.
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1 NASB
- STEWARDSHIP We practice good stewardship in a spirit of faith, responsibly managing all the resources God has given us.
God has given gifts to each of you from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Manage them well so that God’s generosity can flow through you. 1 Peter 4:10 NLT
- LEADERSHIP We lead by example, serving and empowering others.
The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in Me, practice these things; and the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:9 NASB
- INNOVATION We seek creative and innovative strategies to carry out our mission and pursue our vision.
Behold, the former things have come to pass; Now I declare new things; before they spring forth I proclaim them to you. Isaiah 42:9 NASB
- EXCELLENCE We pursue excellence in all we do, enabled and sustained by God’s grace and power.
…But we urge you, brethren, to excel still more. 1 Thessalonians 4:10 NASB
- ACCOUNTABILITY We hold ourselves accountable to the ultimate authority of the Bible and embrace its principles of conduct.
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16 NASB
- CITIZENSHIP We make a difference in our society as responsible citizens, giving hope to others and praying for the world we live in.
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. As you make your requests, plead for God’s mercy upon them, and give thanks. Pray this way for kings and all others who are in authority, so that we can live in peace and quietness, in godliness and dignity. 1 Timothy 2:1-2 NLT
But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you.”Isaiah 43:1 NASB
- Enlarge the place of your tent; stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your pegs. For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left. And your descendants will possess nations, and they will resettle the desolate cities.Isaiah 54: 2-3 NASB
- Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up the former devastations, And they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations.Isaiah 61:4 NASB
- And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. And those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell.Isaiah 58:11-12 NASB